Making a comeback from dinner parties of the 70’s, Chocolate Fondue is easy to make, but impressive to serve. The addition of Rum makes it a little more decadent, and very tasty!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1- 2 tablespoons white rum (for a subtle taste) or dark rum (if you like living dangerously!)
- Fruit slices (strawberries, orange segments, banana) and/or marshmallows for
- Place chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Prepare fruit and chop into bite size pieces
- Heat cream over medium heat, stirring to combine, until hot but not boiling. Stir in rum
- Pour hot cream/rum mixture over chocolate and whisk until smooth. Pour into a warm bowl or heated fondue pot.
- Serve warm chocolate rum fondue with fruit slices or marshmallows for dipping.
Invite some friends around because fondue is better off shared!!