Another spooky number from about.cocktail.com remixed, this Bloody cocktail is enough to make vampires wet their pants! (Can they do that?) . Who doesn’t want to look like their drinking a Martini class full of blood – perfect accessory to that Dracula costume!
The Bloodtini is simply a fun cocktail for Halloween parties and the acai juice provides a tasty little healthy bonus, but when paired with rum, the healthiness is definitely up for debate. Throw in a dash of sparking wine and this drink gets just a little bit fancier!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 2 oz Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 1 oz acai juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- Top with fresh sparkling wine
- Lime wedge for garnish
- Combine Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Acai juice and fresh lime with fresh ice in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and top with champagne.
- Serve with a fresh lime wedge.
Original Acai VeeV recipe of this cocktail can be found at cocktails.about.com.