Making a comeback from dinner parties of the 70’s, Chocolate Fondue is easy to make, but impressive to serve. The addition of Rum makes it a little more decadent, and very tasty!
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 200ml thickened cream
- 1- 2 tablespoons white rum (for a subtle taste) or dark rum (if you like living dangerously!)
- Fruit slices (strawberries, orange segments, banana) and/or marshmallows for
- Place chopped chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Prepare fruit and chop into bite size pieces
- Heat cream over medium heat, stirring to combine, until hot but not boiling. Stir in rum
- Pour hot cream/rum mixture over chocolate and whisk until smooth. Pour into a warm bowl or heated fondue pot.
- Serve warm chocolate rum fondue with fruit slices or marshmallows for dipping.
Invite some friends around because fondue is better off shared!!
I’m going to be making this one this Christmas!!!